Sydney Area Wedding Ceremonies
Areas include Sydney CBD, Manly, North Sydney ,East and West Sydney wedding ceremonies. I am also available to
travel interstate for your special ceremony.
Marriage Ceremonies from $650
An initial payment of $200 (Non-refundable) is due on lodgement of the Notice of Intended Marriage.
The remaining is due two weeks prior to the ceremony.
My Fees include the following:
- Sighting of Original Birth Certificates, Divorce Papers or
Death Certificate, foreign Passports etc.
- Transferring details to The Marriage Register,
Marriage Certificate and Presentation Certificate.
- Helping with the preparation of and witnessing
Statutory Declaration Forms if required and
helping complete the NOIM.
- Referral to relationship education. Advice or referral on legal matters.
- Unlimited emails and phone calls.
- Answering any questions you have about legal issues.
- Discussion of style of ceremony design and providing samples of ceremonies and readings.
- A rehearsal for the Ceremony if needed.
- Writing a ceremony that suits your needs. Inclusions of other special ceremonies to reflect your culture or special relationship.
- Meeting with you before your ceremony for you to
sign declarations, approve your ceremony.
- Conducting the ceremony and making sure that all your guests can hear your ceremony .
- A presentation copy of your ceremony as a memento.
- Liaising with musicians and photographers for a smooth event.
- Registering your marriage online for you.
Ordering your registered marriage certificate from department of Births, Deaths & Marriages $55 for a standard registered
Certificate of Marriage, or $75 for a commemorative Certificate of Marriage.
- After the special day I am always available if you have any questions about the registration of your marriage etc.